Stumper Detail

Date: Thursday, April 6, 2000 
Question/Topic: How can I get my criminal record expunged? 
Answer/Pointer: You need to contact the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement's Expunge Section at 850-410-7870 for an application. The mailing address is: Expunge Section, Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, P. O. Box 1489, Tallahassee, FL 32302 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window