Stumper Detail

Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2000 
Question/Topic: How can I get my civil rights restored after being convicted of a felony? 
Answer/Pointer: The law on executive clemency and pardons can be found in Chapter 940, Florida Statutes. You can access the statutes online through the Legislature's Online sunshine page at: Click on Statutes and Constitution; click on 2000 Florida Statutes (Full Volume); click on TITLE XLVII -- CRIMINAL PROCEDURE AND CORRECTIONS; scroll down to find Chapter 940 Executive Clemency. For further inquiries, you can contact: Office of Executive Clemency 2601 Blairstone Road Building C, Room 229 Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2450 (850) 488-2952 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window