Stumper Detail

Date: Monday, January 1, 2001 
Question/Topic: H.R.S. Welfare Recipient Information 
Answer/Pointer: H.R.S. Welfare Recipient Information To find out what an individual is receiving in AFDC, Medicaid, or food stamps, call 921-5547. You must have a specific name, and no addresses can be provided. For information on specific county recipients, call 921-5547, and HRS will send a county listing. Technically HRS is supposed to have this information available in each county, but they are a little behind now. 
Librarian: LCLCPL 

Close this Window