Stumper Detail

Date: Monday, January 1, 2001 
Question/Topic: Face - Philtrum - Nose lips mouth 
Answer/Pointer: The groove or dimple in the upper lip between the lips and the nose is called the philtrum. Source: What's what: a visual glossary of the physical world, by Reginald Bragonier, Jr. and David Fisher R 031.02 Wha, p. 28 
Librarian: LCLCPL 

Close this Window