Stumper Detail

Date: Thursday, January 4, 2001 
Question/Topic: Does the Governor send greetings to people celebrating milestones and special occasions such as 50th wedding anniversaries, military retirements, or significant birthdays? 
Answer/Pointer: The Governor's Office does send out greetings for special occasions such as 50th wedding anniversaries. To request this greeting, fax a written request to Sarah in the Governor's Citizen Support office at (850) 487-0801. Include the first and last names of the persons celebrating the anniversary, the date of the anniversary, the number of the anniversary, and the name, address and telephone number of the person making the request. The greeting is usually sent to the person making the reqest so that he or she can present it. If you would prefer that it be sent directly to the couple, indicate that in your request. If you need to contact Sarah in the Governor's Office, the telephone number is (850) 922-0957. 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window