Stumper Detail

Date: Thursday, September 28, 2000 
Question/Topic: Where can I get a copy of SCORP, the State Comprehensive Outdoor Recreation Plan? The grant application refers me to this. 
Answer/Pointer: The State Library has copies of this document. Its title is Outdoor Recreation in Florida, F353.78s O945. Our latest edition is 1994. The Florida Division of Recreation and Parks is in the process of revising it. You may borrow a copy from the State Library or request a copy from the Division. Call David Trimble at the Division (850)488 2200 and he will send a copy to you or electronically mail a copy of the chapter you need. Mr. Trimble's e-mail address is 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window