Stumper Detail

Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 
Question/Topic: Certificate of non-marriage How can I get a certificate that says I have never been married in the state of Florida? 
Answer/Pointer: The Bureau of Vital Statistics needs a written request from you with a payment by check or money order telling them what years you want searched. The search fees are $5.00 for the 1st year and $2.00 for each additional year. They can then issue a statement of "no records found." Presumably you would have to include all years that you would have been of marriageable age. The address is: Bureau of Vital Statistics P.O. Box 210 Jacksonville, FL 32231 (904) 359-6900 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window