Stumper Detail

Date: Monday, September 18, 2000 
Question/Topic: How do I remove a lien on my boat title, I have a notarized satisfaction signed by the creditor. 
Answer/Pointer: I just spoke to someone with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Title/Lien information office, at 850-488-3881. She says you should take your notarized satisfied lien to the County tax collector (Miami-Dade County), turn in the satisfied lien, and apply for a duplicate title. HSMV will issue you a duplicate title without the lien. 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window