Stumper Detail

Date: Monday, September 11, 2000 
Question/Topic: Where can I get forms for opening up an assisted living facility? 
Answer/Pointer: Forms for establishing an Assisted Living Facility are available from the Agency for Health Care Administration Web site: You'll need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader loaded on your computer in order to view and print the forms. It is available free of charge from If you prefer, you may send a check or money order for $5.00 to the State of Florida, ALF Unit, 2727 Mahan Dr., Tallahassee, FL 32308 with a note requesting the ALF packet. 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window