Stumper Detail

Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 
Question/Topic: Does Gov. Bush send 50th anniversary greetings? If so, where do I send my request? How much "lead time" is needed? 
Answer/Pointer: Yes, the Governor sends 50th anniversary greetings. The Citizens Services section in the governor's office handles these requests. They may be contacted at: Citizens Services The Capitol Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001 850-488-7146 850-487-0801 (fax) they like as much lead time as possible, but have handled requests needed within a few days. 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window