Stumper Detail

Date: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 
Question/Topic: Where can I get information on the land lease program? 
Answer/Pointer: Land lease for shell fishing falls under the authority of the Division of Aquaculture. Contact Wanda Prentis at (850)410-0870. If you're interested in different land lease programs, including docks, contact Kim Dupree at the Division of Public Lands Administration at (850) 488-2297. 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window