Stumper Detail

Date: Thursday, August 17, 2000 
Question/Topic: I just need detailed information on the Medicaid buy in program that enables people with disabilities to work and still have medicaid coverage. 
Answer/Pointer: The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)develops and carries out policies related to the Medicaid program. The Department of Children and Families (DCF), Office of Economic Self Sufficiency, determines Medicaid recipient eligibility. Please refer to the AHCA web site for detailed information, as well as a link to the DCF web site: 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window