Stumper Detail

Date: Saturday, July 1, 2000 
Question/Topic: Political contributions. 
Answer/Pointer: Contributions made to candidates running for statewide office can be found through Elections Online. See the information page at: Local campaign contributions are filed with the county supervisor of elections. There is a list of the supervisors at: 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window