Stumper Detail

Date: Monday, May 1, 2000 
Question/Topic: To obtain copy of federal inmate centeral file records. 
Answer/Pointer: Must obtain a notarized authorization from the inmate. If a notary is not present at the prison, a case manager may be used. Send original authorization along with - date of birth, social security number, federal register number (or inmate number), and explicit instructions to: Federal Bureau of Prisons 320 First St. NW, Room 738 Washington, DC 20534 202-574-6655 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window