Stumper Detail

Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2000 
Question/Topic: What material does the building code for mobile homes allow to be used as skirting? 
Answer/Pointer: Contact the Bureau of Mobile Homes about your question at this toll-free number (800) 700-2013. The Construction Office of the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles regulates construction standards for mobile homes, and they may be able to provide the information you need. Their phone number is (850) 488- 8600. The Bureau of Mobile Homes Web site has links to the laws and rules related to mobile homes. That site is available at this Internet address: 
Librarian: SLF 

Close this Window